Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Santa's Village and other Christmassy stuff

We took Jon's mom to the Galaxy of lights, but I didn't take any pictures. I think she liked the light show, I KNOW The kids did. Every time we have driven past the rocket since then Wes has asked to see the "wites" again. Grandpa did take him a second time right before Christmas, so he was super happy about that.

Another Christmassy thing we took Laura too was our church's Stake Christmas Festival. It is a wonderful event the Stake puts on each year for the members and the community. The Highlight for me is the Christmas Concert, a orchestra a choir and even hand bells! It was beautiful. I also love the live nativity, which Wesley also loved, I think I took him through like, 5 times! I didn't take pictures there either,

But I DID take pictures at Santa's Village, the kids had fun, I think I am "over" the village though. It is exactly the same each year with nothing new to do or see. But I really wanted to show Laura this Huntsville tradition.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment