Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday dinner...and a movie

Since tomorrow is Memorial day, we didn't have to rush home after dinner to make the 8 o'clock deadline. Dad decided that we should watch an old Marx brothers film. I am not sure which one we watched, but Dad and Jon are the only ones who watched the whole was through. I think they enjoyed it. I chatted with mom and helped her clear the table. Tomorrow they are leaving for orlando for a conference. We will miss them while they are gone. I am excited to have an extra day off tomorrow, hopefully it will be relaxing.

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a relaxing Memorial Day, too!

    BTW, Zoe LOVED her hair and her special day in Primary. I didn't think she was a very vain girl, but she mentioned her beautiful hair at least 10 times. :) She was on cloud 9 on the way home from church. THANK YOU, SHANNON!

    ReplyDelete