Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday

Today was a nice day. I spent the morning editing pictures for my mom, then we went and played over at moms house with Kristy and her kids. We were supposed to have a big internet meet up with some on-line friends of ours, but they all ended up getting sick so no one was able to make it. After we played, and we realized that we needed to cancel our party, Kristy got an early start home and we came home for naps. I edited a client shoot from yesterday and then I got to go get a Pedicure. I won it at the Spring Bazaar, and it was GREAT! I got a nice massage, the callus's removed from my feet and bright purple nail polish. I loved it! After that, Jon took the kids to Target to get some Mothers day presents and then we met up with Mom, Dad and Grandma at MeiWei's for dinner. It was very delicious. Oh yea, while I was at Moms' with Kristy, Jon started painting the shutters. I like the black much better. We are going to try to paint the top ones next Saturday.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

At moms, Wes and Jonas decided that Mom's aloe plants needed some water.... ooops!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Dad and I like the black shutters.

    I hope the aloe plants survived.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete