Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bunco!

Today we went and played Bunco at my MOPS group. Mom came with us, as she likes Bunco. I had a blast. Both Ella and Wes did great in the childcare, and the lunch was fantastic. I did pretty good at the game too! I even got a Bunco! Mom and I are going to try to get a daytime Bunco group going. Mom is working with Sis Horrocks in her ward about getting it set up as an "enrichment group" once a month at the church. that would be soooooo fun!

Also today, Wesley figured out how to climb up, and thankfully how to climb back down again on the "Grandpa's toy" I think Ella was only just a bit older than him when Grandpa built the thing. Looks like it will be as popular with Wes as it still is with Ella!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I've never played Bunco before BUT I have a dice set for it (got it at a yard sale for a quarter in the hopes of learning to play!). How fun... wish our ward was fun :-(\

    ReplyDelete