Friday, May 7, 2010

busy

Today was a busy day. Sams club in the morning, then lunch and naptime followed by a photoshoot for a client, then dinner and ending with a photoshoot for my mom. My Mom really really wanted a picture of her and all 4 grandkids before Kristy headed off to home. We did one about a year or so ago when Wes was tiny and she thought she needed a new one. So we did it and it was... interesting. I think I may have a few good ones in there, but my computer was acting up when i was trying to upload them and then it was time to take my mom out for her Mothers day dinner at The Melting Pot so I haven't actually gotten a chance to look at the pictures I took today yet... Anyway, I did find this one and I think it sums up how the shoot went.

I will be posting more tomorrow, so stay tuned.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment