Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dirty and clean

This morning I left Wes alone with his breakfast while I did some photography stuff upstairs. When I came back down, I discovered that instead of eating his banana, he smeared it all in his hair. YUCK! Into the bath with him, but still, totally gross, it was a sticky and looked like snot. *barf*

Later in the morning we headed over to Bridgestreet and played in the fountains. Both kids had fun for a while before acting really tired. So i brought them home and they were both sound asleep in their beds by 12:40. I was shocked, as that is a good 45min-hour early. Ella slept for 2.5 hours, and Wes is still sleeping now at 3:20. I don't know what tired them out so much, we didn't do anything much today.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. They're probably still recovering from the play date yesterday. Count your blessings!
    Grandma May

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bananas? in the hair? yuck! But bath time is always fun, right? It is Laney's fave thing to do lately.

    Y'all do so many fun things! I still have yet to take my kids to the fountains. I guess I will have to put it on the summer list of things to do.

    ReplyDelete