Thursday, May 6, 2010

Crafts and photoshoots.

Today was MOPS. We did an awesome photocube craft today and I had so much fun making mine. I made one for Wes and one for Ella. I can't wait to print the perfect picture and get them filled. Also today we did a special photoshoot for Brenna. I had this idea in mind for a while, but haven't had a chance to try it. It was tons of fun and Brenna did a great job. Tomorrow will be busy, I have to prepare for a BBQ we are having on Saturday and I have a newborn photoshoot in the early afternoon and in the evening Kristy and I are taking Mom out for Mothers day to The Melting pot. She loved it so much for her b-day that she wanted to go back.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the rockin' photo shoot and that bandana dress ;) Your crafts look so cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenna's hair looks awesome like that! And in yesterday's shot too.

    ReplyDelete