Monday, May 17, 2010

Finished!

Today I finished my quilt with help from my friend Megan. She did the awesome daisy embroidery and the monogram. She also helped me sew the edging around the quilt. I am so proud of the way it turned out, I almost want to keep it for myself! Good thing I put the babies name on it or I might. Wesley and Ella had a great time playing with Megan's sons while we worked. WE got home a little late for naps, but it was worth it to be done with the quilt. Now I have to go clean my house since we are having a play date tomorrow!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It looks great Shannon - very pretty! I need to make a friend like yours that has all these fun tools - I am great at making the quilt tops but then do nothing with them because I can't afford to send them out and get frustrated trying to quilt them on my sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete