Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wednesday

Yesterday was another nice day in Utah for us. We went to a play center called "Boondocks" they had a GIANT soft play area, an arcade, bowling, "roller ball" laser tag and more. The kids and I played "roller ball" which I have previously played under the name "Duck pin bowling" and then the kids played in the soft play area for a while. At the end, Laura got some game tokens for us to play at the arcade. We had a total blast. Jon and I were going to do a game of laser tag, but since we were the only ones in the building, and Jon is like a million times better than me, we decided to pass this time. After the kids were too tired to play anymore we headed home for naptime and lunch. IT was a nice relaxing afternoon. In the evening, Laura took us to a local old time soda and ice cream shop. I had a chocolate malt. it was DIVINE! Jon had an Italian soda and the kids had ice cream cones. It was really neat. We also got some of the old fashioned candy they sold there. After our dinner of ice cream we went home to put the kids to bed. Then Laura was kind enough to watch them for us and Jon and I went out to a movie. We went and saw "the green hornet" which I expected to be really dumb but was actually really cute. There were lots of funny one liners and the story was ok. I think there were probably lots of references to the original TV show that I would have gotten if I had ever seen the original tv show. We got home late, around 11 so it was straight to bed for us. Today I am doing family pictures for my sister in law and then we are all going to a resort to go tubing! I am so excited!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment