Monday, January 3, 2011

old habits are hard to break

I guess when you do something every day for a year, you kind of get used to it. It does feel different, now that I don't HAVE to be here. Even so, my day felt like it was missing something, so here I find myself! Today was a day of catch-up. Trying to get things done that I had set aside over the holidays. We did get to visit with our friends today, since we needed to drop something off anyway. Ella had fun playing on the trampoline with her friend. it was apparently very static-y today, when I went outside I found that I had a koosh ball for a daughter! I don't think I have ever seen such long hair sticking out so far! The afternoon was much more quiet, with cleaning and Karate. I had a nice day, and tomorrow is looking to be a good one as well.
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. That is so funny. I like how the limbs of the trees behind her make her look even more like a kooshball. GMay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am REALLY GLAD you feel the desire to keep blogging. I enjoy the fun peeks into your life!

    ReplyDelete