Thursday, January 13, 2011

I can do it myself and Jon's Birthday

I like my kids to be independent. They like being independent too. I love hearing "I can do it by myself" unless I am in a hurry. Today Ella ordered and paid for her own pretzel at Sams, and Wes insisted on throwing away all the trash, by him self. It was cute.
Today was Jon's birthday. He had to work today but he got home around 4pm and we had a great evening planned for him. Our neighbor came over to watch the kids and Jon and I went out to dinner with Mom and Dad. We went to a Sushi restaurant. It was so nice! No kids, no noise, it was awesome. Before we left for dinner we did presents, and after we got home we did Jon's birthday pie. He had asked for a coconut cream pie and so this afternoon Ella and I made if for him. It was super yummy. I hope that Jon had a nice birthday!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment: