Saturday, January 8, 2011

Haircuts and Chikin'

Today we had a nice Saturday. We had a quiet morning and then we went out to brunch and to get hair cuts. Wes is a hair cut pro and sat nice and still for the lady. He was very excited to get a "pop-pop", but was not so excited when he got hair on it! Ella was decently behaved and she spent the time letting Talley-lalley slide down the hair washing chair. After haircuts we did naps and Ella and I visited our friends Lauren and Josh. In the evening Jon had to go to stake conference priesthood leadership meeting so the kids and I headed over to Chick-fil-a for dinner. I really enjoyed my relaxing day. I am a little worried about tomorrow, when the weather man has predicted up to 7 INCHES of SNOW! I think he is just still giddy over the 2ish inches we got at Christmas. Please, Please don't let him be right!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment