Sunday, January 2, 2011

Good byes are hard but hello's are fun

Today was the first sunday of the year. I have a new primary class. I LOVE them! They are sweet so far. I don't think they knew what to do with me, I think I am a more.... active teacher then they are used to. Lots of talking with the hands and jumping up and down with me as your teacher. I will miss my old class though. You get used to certain personalities, and you know who to call on for what type of answers and who you can count on. I will miss my little ones, but I know they are in good hands. Here is a really bad picture of us at the primary activity. Also, Ella did much better than I expected with the changes. She said that she really liked her new teacher a lot and that she had a nice class. I hope that her optimism continues!
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope she likes her new teacher! :)
    Steve said she was a doll.
    Ask her about the magic trick with the Nilla Wafer.

    I'm sure your new class is super excited to have the famous Sis Carlson!! You are a Primary legend!

    ReplyDelete