Thursday, December 30, 2010

Partay!

Today was the 4th annual End of year party for my Primary class. Each December we have taught primary we have held a little get together for the kids and enjoyed one last hurrah with them before they move on to a new teacher. This was my first year doing it without Jon, so that made things a little harder for me. We had a great time though. We ate pizza and snacks, watched part of Shrek 4, played missionary tag and freeze tag and other outside games, watched part of Monsters vs. Aliens, and played some board games with a couple of the kids. It was fun and I hope that they all had a blast. I will be sad to see them go, I always miss my old kids while I am getting to know my new ones. Wes thankfully slept through most of the party (as planned) and was only up for the last 40 min or so. After the kids left and the house quieted down Wes enjoyed playing with his new toys. I had a nice, but tiring, day.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Shannon, what a great teacher you are, thanks for all your hard work and care you put into the class. Grant had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoe and Josh talked all the way home about their fun! Thank you so much. You sure know how to magnify your calling! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete