Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My kind of weather!

today was Gorgeous! The sky was cloudy, but the air was warm. The kids played outside most of the day. Kristy and I spent over an hour on the trampoline with the girls bouncing, running and singing. We had a blast! It was a pretty good day for Ella, Wes on the other hand was still feeing awful. He whined, cried, moaned and complained the whole day. Finally around 2:30 I couldn't' take it anymore so I called and made him a Dr's appointment. We went and the Dr said that he was fine except he was very dehydrated. He said that he would probably perk right up if he could get hydrated. He was very concerned that Wes hadn't pee'd since yesterday and told us to try to get him to drink as much Gatorade as we could. He said that if Wes didn't pee by 8pm we needed to take him to the ER to get fluids. Jon did a great job of getting Wes to drink, and thankfully, Wes peed around 6:30 so we didn't have to make a trip to the ER. Wes seems to be feeling better now that he has drunk some, but he is still not 100% I hope that I can get him to drink more tomorrow.
Tomorrow Dad is taking the girls and Kristy up to Dollywood for an overnight trip. Ella is super excited. I hope that she has fun and that she obeys Kristy and dad.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment