Saturday, December 4, 2010

Oh Christmas tree!

Today was another busy day. I photographed Santa pictures at a local "Breakfast with Santa" event in the morning. Then I spent the early afternoon with a friend who is recovering from surgery. In the later afternoon I spent some time with my family and then we went out and picked our Christmas tree. We also decorated it! I love our humble little tree. We don't have any generic bought ornaments. All of ours are either handmade or gifts from others. It has taken a while for there to be enough to fill the tree, but I love they way it turned out this year.
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ours is a plethora of ornaments Shawn was given throughout his childhood, some from mine and now many collected from and for the kids!! I love traditional Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete