Monday, December 13, 2010

DeutschePost!

Today was a busy day. Yesterday our glass top stove cracked so today I went stove shopping. We also had to buy coats for the kids because it has been extremely cold here lately. This afternoon while recovering from out busy morning we got some packages. A gift from my M-i-L and a package from Germany!! Each year my awesome host family from Germany sends me a Christmas package with AdventsKalenders. I LOVE them (the calendars AND the people). The kids were so excited to see the "chocolate calendars" and I was most excited for the two letters that came with them. I am so glad that I have had the chance to be a part of their lives, and I am glad that even after 8 years, we still try to keep in touch.
Behold the chocolatey goodness!
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment