Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Blah and fun

I woke up this morning feeling very queezy. It was "Dollywood day" for Dad, Kristy and the girls so even though I felt like crap I got her bags packed and her ready to go. Dad and crew picked her up around 8:30 and off they went to have fun. I just finished talking to her on the phone and it sounded like they had an awesome day. Here at home, I couldn't take Wes's whining about his sissy so I went to Kroger's got some Popsicles to settle my stomach and a chick flick and went to Moms so that Wes could play with Jonas. The boys played very well together all morning and the movie was cute. Mom is also feeling ill, although she is more ill than I am. After the movie it was nap time so I grabbed Wes and we went home for a rest. I actually got to sleep for an hour and a half. I felt a ton better after my nap so after Jon got home we packed up the baby and went and picked up Chris and Jonas. We went to the mall, walked around and then had dinner and let the boys play. They had a grand time, so much so that neither of them wanted to leave. Now it is home, and bed. I think I will turn in early in the hopes that I will feel better tomorrow. I hope I am as I am supposed to be photographing a newborn tomorrow evening!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment