Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Fun day with the family

Today was a great day. Jon was sick so he stayed home from work. He actually stayed home all day to rest up. I went over to Mom and Dad's with the kids and while the kids played Mom, Kristy and I played a board game. Once dad was up and about he decided that we should take the kids out to the mall and let them run around. Since Jon was home anyway, and it was naptime, I took Wes home and put him to bed before heading over to the mall with the gang. We all got lunch and then we let the kids play in the playground while we played Carcassonne together. It was a blast!! We finished just in time to go home and pick up wes, and head over to the Bowling alley to meet up with Mom and Dad's friends. Mom and Dad bowled with their buddies and Chris, Kristy and I bowled with the kids. We all had a blast, but Wes especially LOVED bowling tonight. He was able to do it all by himself and did a great job waiting for his turn and letting the other kids know when it was their turn. He was so super cute! I had a great day with my family. Tomorrow is our last day with Chris and Kristy, we are going to miss them. When we got home from Bowling, I found that a dear client had dropped off a gift for me. During one of their photoshoots Lou had snapped a picture of me taking pictures of their daughter. The gave me the picture framed in a beautiful frame. What a touching gift! I am going to hang it up in my office. I don't have any pictures of me working, it is nice to see that I don't look like a TOTAL dork while working.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment