Saturday, December 25, 2010

Whoever is dreaming of a white Christmas

Needs to WAKE UP!! This is Ala-freakin-bama not the Artic circle! The kids were thrilled to wake up to a white Christmas, and I guess that if it had to snow on any one day, Christmas is a good enough choice. We did have a nice time making snow men and having a snowball fight after presents this morning. It can melt now, we are done please/thankyou. I had a great Christmas this year with my family. We did presents, had lunch at the Chinese buffet and spent the afternoon watching a Scifi mini series. I got a neat GPS system from Jon, and a really cool water proof video/still camera from Mom and Dad. I got some great little things as well. The kids got along pretty good and had fun playing with their new toys. What a Merry Christmas! The weather is supposed to be bad tomorrow so Church was canceled, I guess we get to spend another day together at home.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment