Thursday, December 23, 2010

Choo-choo!

This morning Chris and I took the Boys to the train depot. Most of the train cars were locked up, but the boys had a grand time playing on the engine, the fire engine and the old cars. Once we were good and cold we went into the play area and the boys fought over the trains in there. I think they had a good time anyway, even if they were brats half of the time. After the Depot, we went out to lunch at the Greek restaurant. It was yummy, but super crowded. We had to sit outside and we got really cold. After lunch it was nap time, then once Jon got home it was time for me to go out to my photo shoot. I had a great time chatting with my clients and photographing their newborn. Tonight Ella will get home late and finish the night at Nana's house. I hope she had a great time at Dollywood!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment