Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Mother's Day, and other stuff

I got woken up on Mothers day by my Sweet Ella who was so very excited to give me the Mother's Day card that she had made for me. She informed me that she wrote ALL the letters BY HERSELF. I was suitably impressed. I had a very nice day, after a nice day a church, I snapped a few quick pics of the kids in their new chineese outfits. The looked so very cute at Church and we got lots of compliments on their new duds. After church we went to Mom's house for dinner. Mom and Dad made a nice feast of mexican food and grilled chicken. It was yum. I finished the night watching the finale of my favorite show. "The Amazing Race".
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

In other news, Wes needed a haircut, BADLY. I had let his hair get way too long and even though I had cut it so it was off his ears recently it was just to shaggy. He was a star customer yet again and sad their very still and quiet. You can tell from his face that he isn't HAPPY per say, but at least he tolerated it! I think he looks much better now.
Photobucket
Photobucket

And last I wanted to share this last picture of my kids and their friend Thomas, I took it yesterday at Chick-fil-a and I thought it was cute.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment