Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Sewing and pictures

Today was a very busy day. I worked on pictures for a while in the morning. Then i went to moms house to work on a custom order we got just befor she went into the hospital. Since she is out of commision it is up to me to get it done. I got about half way done before i had to take james home for lunch and bedtime.  I took a nap in the afternoon because i was bone tired. I was woken up by a huge hail storm! In the afternoon i went to photograph day 3 of hampton cove gymnastics. After i was done there i was originally going to pick Elinor up from derby but she was feeling sick so she didnt go. That meant i got to go see mom in the hospital instead. After we put the kids to bed, jon and i finished the evening with a pokehunt.


No comments:

Post a Comment