Saturday, March 11, 2017

Saturday sessions

Today I had a session with an adorable 2 month old baby.  They wanted to do the session at my house, so i took the opportunity to photograph my kids before they arrived.  They weren't thrilled to do pics, but they all cooperated really well and I got some nice pictures.  Jon took the kids to the park while my client was here, but it was freezing out so they didn't' stay any longer than they had to.  After they got back and I got my studio put away the kids watched Moana while Jon and I played computer.  We picked up Chinese food for lunch and then after lunch James and I took naps.  I spend the evening out pokemoning with mom and then we did left-overs for dinner.  It was nice, I didn't have to do a primary lesson for tomorrow because the steak presidency is doing it.  It will be weird to sit and watch instead of being up front!














No comments:

Post a Comment