Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Month 2 in the bag

I did it!!  2 whole months of my 365 blog year.  It has been a bit rough at times but i love getting to look back and see what is going on in our daily lives. I have never been stellar at journaling but blogging is easier for me, especially on my new smart phone! Today I spent most of the morning processing the pictures from last night and getting the hsv and mad pics ready to print. James had music class and then we made a quick run to aldi and sams for some quick and easy dinners for jon to cook this week. I left the house right after jon got home so i could visit mom in the hospital befor i headed to gym pics. Mom seems to be doing ok she is still in a lot of pain but is getting around anyway.  After gym pics i got home just in time to change and head over to karate class. It was a good class lots of spin kicks though. Blech. Now i get to relax for a bit befor bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment