Friday, March 3, 2017

Last day of gym pics

Hallelujah, the last day of gym pics has arrived.  I am so glad to have the opportunity to photograph the gyms each year, but 3 weeks is a long time to be away from my family in the evening.  For some reason I didn't take any pictures today, but I had a good one.  I had a parent teacher conference in the morning for Elinor, she is doing awesome, and James was so well behaved the whole time!  he played battle bots for most of it.  Both of Elinor's teachers had lots of praise for her.  After that we went to moms and I worked some more on the custom order purse we have to finish.  Then it was time for me to meet my friend Janet for lunch. We went to papa gyros for lunch, their Greek food is amazing! Then it was nap time for James so we headed home.  When we got there the print order from the first two gyms was on the porch so I got to sort pictures for a while before heading to the last day of gym pics.  It was a short day, just and hour and 45 min so I still got to spend the evening with my family.  It was so awesome, when i walked in the door, they had cleaned all the common rooms of the house and it looked AMAZING!  It was so nice to come home to a nice clean house.  I am excited for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment