Monday, March 27, 2017

Happy birthday to me... Mommy's day off

Happy birthday to me!!!!!!!  Today i turn 35. For my present jon gave me the day off from being "mommy" and nana took me out for a day of fun and relaxation!  I started out the day reading in bed instead of helping the kids get ready for school. Then for breakfast Jon, James and I walked over to Bruggers for some fresh bagels.


After breakfast we dropped James off with nana and Jon and i went to the greenway for a bike ride. The weather was absolutely perfect for a nice ride. Warm but not hot, a light breese and lots of clouds so it was easy to see our phone screens as we caught pokemon!  We had such a good time and caught a ton of creatures.


After our ride it was time to leave Jon behind and start our girls day. Mom and i started our at the salon getting manicures and pedicures. Mom even got me gel polish for my mails, which i love. It was so nice and relaxing to be pampered. And ku fingers and toes look fabulous.


Once we were all prettied up we went to lunch at Sakura, a hibatchi place. We both got steak and it was amazing. I especially love their rice, so we ordered an extra serving. It was devine to sitand chat and not have to keep a toddler entertained!


After lunch it was shopping time. We went to ross, catherines and dress barn looking for clothes. (We didnt find any but mom got me a gorgeous necklace). And we went to Books a Million for books.


It was only 3 by then! So much more fun to come. Our next stop was the movies. We went to the fancy recliner theater and saw Logan which was fantastic. We got popcorn and soda and enjoyed our movie in luxury.


The movie ran longer than we thought it would... So we were a bit late meeting Jon and dad for dinner at 4 leaves for 1/2 priced Sushi. The food was awesome. I got my favorite shrimp tempura sushi. By the end we were STUFFED. But we had one more stop in our day.


Our last stop was bridgestreet. Moms leg was bothering her quite a bit so we didnt get to walk around and catch pokemon like we had planned. I did get to add a guy to the gym there so that was good. Then we headed up to the melting pot for dessert. We got our favorite flaming turtle chocolate. It was sooo good bit we couldnt finish. I brought the left overs home though... Dont worry there was no wasting of chocolate.


After dessert we were both tuckered out so we headed home. It was an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment