Sunday, March 12, 2017

Spring Break Monday

Wow, today was the first day of spring break, and it was busy, I didn't manage to take any pictures unfortunately.  We had piano lessons first thing in the morning, then while we were there we got a call from Nana that we had all (including Nana) forgotten/missed her PT appointment which I was supposed to take her to.  So I called and let them know that Nana overslept and I forgot so when we got done with Piano we went to see her.  We visited with her for a bit then I had to get my shopping done.  So I left the boys with Elinor and got all my grocery shopping for the week done.  I had lunch with Jon, and then brought lunch home for the kids.  After they ate and James was in bed, i picked up Nana from her makeup PT appointment.  Luckily her Visiting Teacher had been able to drop her off.  The rest of the afternoon was spent cleaning and then watching my friends 5 kids while she had a filling at the dentist.  Finally dinner and a quiet evening.  i will try to be better about takeing pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment