Friday, March 2, 2012

Wacky word day!

Today is Dr. Seuss's birthday, Ella's school has been celebrating all week. Today was Wacky Word day. Each kid was supposed to pick a word and dress up like that word for the day. I asked Ella this morning what she wanted to be and she told me that she wanted to be "Cozy" and wear her "Cozy warm pajama's" which is what she calls footie pj's. it was easy and effective, so I went with it. I think she looked super cute!
Photobucket

I found some more fantastic papers in Ella's backpack today.
The first Ella says is from a book where a person was getting a package and they had to guess what was in the package.
The top says. "i think it is a Scrapbook" The speech bubble says "Is this a scrapbook yes it is"
Photobucket

The second is even more cute, it says, "Wednesday was so wacky i saw a flying pig"

I love the pig and the shocked expressions on the people spotting it!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment