Monday, March 5, 2012

Karate and potions

Today was Karate graduation for Ella. She moved up 3 months ago to the "Black belt" little dragon class. She worked really hard and today she moved up from a basic little dragon blue belt to a Black belt little dragon Yellow. She was super excited to get her new belt, and we are very very proud of her hard work!!! During the graduation the little dragons demo'd the Kata they have been practicing, I think Ella did a pretty good job.


Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Also today I worked on one of my decoration ideas for my Birthday. I wanted to do a potions centerpiece for the food table so I got some bottles from a friend and bought a few more and made a nice little set. I think they turned out awesome!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment: