Tuesday, March 13, 2012

An AMAZING birthday present

Mom and Dad got me an AMAZING birthday present (other than the trip to HP world, which was ALSO amazing!) Dad spilled the beans, with help from Ella early so I already know about it. Mom thought it was so cool, she got one for herself too!
THIS
Photobucket

Is a wand. I know, I know, I have a wand right? But this is a MAGIC wand! It is a magic, TV remote wand! That't right folks, when you wave the wand in specific hand movements it controls your electronic devices!

Today I programmed mom's to work so I would have plenty of time to learn how to use it before my big birthday party. Turns out, I didn't need plenty of time. In less than 30 min I had mastered the hand movements and programmed the wand's 13 functions. I can now turn on (and off) Mom's TV, Sound System, DVD player, bring up the TV menu, flick through the channels, select a channel and turn the volume up and Down. I can also switch the sound system from Cable to DVD, all with a swish, flick, turn, tap or jab of her wand. IT IS AMAZING! I am going to program mine to run my Tivo. I am so stoked to have a WORKING magic wand. I only wish it had more than 13 movements, so I could program everything!! Mwahahahaha!

As a reward for reading all that... I give you a zombie...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment