Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Woah

The kids are getting up obscenely early these days due to the time change. This morning I put on Toy Story 3 at Ella's request for them to watch with Breakfast. When the opening scene came on Wesley's Jaw dropped.
"Choo CHoo....." Then when "one eyed Bart" burst through the train his eyes got as big as saucers and he said.
"Wooooooah" He was completely sucked in. I had to wave my hand in front of his face to get a reaction. I think this is the first time I have ever seen him interested enough in a movie to stop eating to watch. I think Woody has got a friend in him.

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha! That is so cute! Toy Story is an awesome movie to love. Laney has been into Dora a LOT lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note to Santa - return Toy Story 3....
    Love GMay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Note to Santa - Good thing there are many other great movies in the stores, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete