Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving.

Today I am very thankful. I am thankful for my family and for all the temporal blessings we have here. I am thankful that we have the resources to go out to eat on Thanksgiving and not have to cook or clean. I am thankful for the people who worked today so that we could enjoy a great Chinese buffet and Movie together as a family. (Tangled was cute!) I am thankful for a helpful husband who kept the kids away from me this morning so that I could make an adorable puppy quilt for Wesley today. Wes found this fabric at Hancocks yesterday and fell in love. He carried it all over the store talking about the puppies. He showed anyone who would look the "buppies!" so I bought it for him and made a quit. I think it came out nicely!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment