Friday, November 12, 2010

Train Depot

This morning the kids and I headed over to the Train Depot to check it out. Admission is included in our Early Works membership we have just never made it over there. I thought that since Wes has been train obsessed for a while now that it would be about time to go. Wes and Ella both loved it. There were a bunch of engines, cabooses and train cars to go in and walk around. They had a working trolly that we got to ride on and a building with some old cars, a wagon and a real firetruck that you could climb on and play. At the end we visited their play room which was awesome. They had a bunch of toys, and a woden train engine/caboose and a ticket office. The kids just loved it. I think we will definitely be going back. The afternoon was a quiet one, but this evening was the tri-ward activity. Armageddon chef. I was on the chef team for my ward and I had a blast. It is late now, so pictures from the activity will get their own post tomorrow.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment