Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Shapes

Today while waiting for our haircuts we stopped by Asbury Thrift store. While we were there I found a bucket of pattern blocks. I LOVED these blocks when I was a kid. It was so fun to make patterns with them. I got the lot for just$2! After we got home and put Wes to bed Ella and I played with the blocks. We made lots of really cool patterns. Ella thought it was really fun and was very good at finding the shapes that would fit in the open spaces. I foresee many fun playtime's with them.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO jealous! What a score! And the best part is....your kids will never outgrow them (the BEST kind of toy)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh psychedelic! I want to play with them!

    ReplyDelete