Saturday, November 27, 2010

busy fun, tiring day!

Today we got a lot done since it was our third "Saturday" in a row we thought we should accomplish something! We spent the morning doing some deep cleaning. I helped the kids clean up their room and now the upstairs looks fantastic. At around 10 when we finished we decided to go check out the new YMCA. It was awesome! They let us have a one time free pass to check out the place and see what it was like. We dropped the kids off at their daycare play area and toured the place. The facility is really neat. After we looked around we picked up the kids and took them to the pool area. It has a pool with a water slide (not running today) and a kids splash area with tons of neat places for the kids to play. Ella LOVED it so much! After we were all tired out we left and grabbed some pizza for lunch. Jon and I are going to see if we can swing a membership. It looks like a good deal, and maybe I can work out some more since they have free childcare while you work out. If we can swing the payments we may try it out for a month. After lunch we took the kids home and they both just went right to sleep. I think we tired them out! During naptime I went out to get some supplies for weather proofing out house. Then home to install the stuff and wrap presents. I discovered that two of the items I bought used from a lady in my mommies group are not working, even with new batteries! I hope to hear back from her soon so I can either get them working or get my money back. If they don't end up working, I will have to figure out something else for Wes and Jonas. Anyway, this year has been good to us! lookit all the presents!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment