Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veterans Day

Jon had the day off today so we spent most of it as a family. We started out going on a walk in this beautiful weather. We went over to the Greenway and the kids had a blast running free. Wesley really liked the green "balls" that the trees had dropped. After our walk we did some chores and then took the kids Christmas shopping. I had two $10 gift cards to Kohles so I gave Jon one and he took Ella around to pick out a gift from her to Wes. I took the other card and went with Wes and "helped" him pick out a gift for Ella. I think both kids will be happy with the presents. After shopping we went home and had lunch then naps. Then Ella and I went out and got Nana's Christmas present. I am trying to be more proactive about Christmas and want to get done early this year. Then I took Ella to Karate. They learned about grappling, and since Ella was the only girl there and there was an uneven number of kids she was pared up with the female instructor. She loved the individual attention! She is really liking Karate. I hope we can find a way to let her continue after our contract runs out! Then dinner, (failed at making papusa's.) and now bedtime. We had a great day off. Tomorrow is the Armageddon cookoff at church. I am so excited to cook!Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. hehe I love Wes's haircut and to be fair, those balls ARE pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete