Tuesday, November 9, 2010

CANS!

Today we had a great day. Jon had a terrible headache all last night and a fever so I made him stay home sick today. To give him some piece and quiet I took the kids to the Library this morning. We picked out books and went to story time. Ella loves story time now, Wesley, not so much. But he did enjoy coloring the paper and having his handprint made. After the library we went to Krogers. Krogers is having a sale on canned goods this week. We are stocking up. So far I have bought 11 cases of cans. I hope I can get some more tomorrow if they are still on sale. 50c each for canned fruit is a great deal! Later in the morning Ella and I left Wes with Jon and went to Gymnastics. Ella did a great job today and really listened well to the teacher. She is really good on bars, I am amazed constantly at how strong she is! After gymnastics it was back home to make/eat lunch then put Wes down for his nap. Since Jon was home to watch Wes during naptime, Ella and I went with Mom to Sames club and Hancock's fabrics. Then home again to get ready for Karate. Ella had such a WONDERFUL time yesterday at class she begged to be able to go again today. I made a deal with her that if she was good all day I would take her to Karate again. The school asks that your child attend a min of twice a week, although they can go more often if they like. So now Ella has met her min requirement but I have a feeling that we will be there more than that. Jon was feeling a little better and he wanted to see Ella's class so he and Wes joined us for that. Now it is housework time and then bed time. I gotta figure out where to put all those cans!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment