Thursday, February 23, 2017

Playdates and taxes

My plan today was to try to do my taxes. James plan today was to stop me from doing the taxes.  I had planned on working on taxes in the morning until my MoPS playdate at 11 but after being interupted a thousand times for food, new tv shows, to watch him jump down the stairs and to play with a cool top, i was relieved to get a call from my friend to go play at the park. So we ditched the taxes and went to the park. James had a great time playing and i had a great visit. We went straight to the playdate from the park. I picked up my friend janet and we went to chick fil a. Our friend lori from church was going through the drive through when she saw us and decided to come in and visit with us. So i ended up having a church playdate instead of a mops one, sorry girls! But we were all in the same place so that counts right?  After lunch i put james down for nap and confronted the dreaded taxes again. In about 2.5 hours i have them mostly done. Yay! I quit working on the taxes when jon got home with wes from chess club. We all played. One of wesleys new board games, qwirkle. It was fun. After the game we all went to a park for some time at the playground and a poke hunting walk. We had such a nice family afternoon! We are missing elinor though. Too bad i am the only one who gets to see her befor sunday! We leave at 3pm today to head to savannah for her derby game. I am excited about our little weekend trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment