Friday, February 3, 2017

Its great to be 8!

Today is Wesley birthday! My little boy is getting baptized today. I just cant believe it! I spent most of today getting ready for his baptism tonight and his birthday party tomorrow. There is so much to do! I did take a break for a little to have lunch with mom and Laura and take James to see the tortoise at the pet store down town. After the kids got home from school we played a bit and when daddy got home wes got to open his presents. He loved all his things especially the pikachu and pikmin dolls. I picked up some pizza for dinner and we ate real quick before we headed out to the baptism. The program was beautiful. Wesley was so excited he was bouncing off the walls. He has been so nervous leading up to today it was nice to see him happy and excited now that the time had come. My talk went well even though i had an upset stomach from the pizza. After the program we had cookies and chatted with our friends. Then it was time to go home. I went straight to bed because i was feeling sick. Now it is time for sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment