Saturday, November 12, 2011

Family pictures

Today was the day I finally decided to do our family pictures. I really wanted to do them at Bridgestreet to get that clean, crisp feeling I get there. The kids were moderately well behaved. Ella was a stellar model, Wesley was, well, there. I did get some great shots of both of them and some good ones of the family too. Now I get to get started on the Christmas cards!
The whole family

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Kids and Grown ups.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ella
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wesley
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love them!! I love the ANDY boot as well!! Creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great looking family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute! Is that a perm in your hair? And does Ella have pierced ears? I didn't know that! Everyone looks great. Love GMay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pics! Y'all are such a cute family. And when did Miss Ella get her ears pierced? She looks adorable. I also LOVE the Andy boot and Wes's cute little personality shining through!

    ReplyDelete