Sunday, November 6, 2011

October in Review

As you may have noticed, I have not posted much this month. I have been super busy with kids, school and work but not to busy to take pictures, just to busy to post them. So now, I am going to post a TON of pictures (over 70 I think) and give you an idea of the fun October we had. Oddly enough, I don't have any Halloween pictures, I forgot to take them on Halloween so we are going to have to dress up again so that we can get some pictures, we looked awesome!

We started off out Oct with the Madison Street Festival! Parade, pony rides and lots of walking and looking.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

During Fall break, I took the kids swimming at the YMCA. We had a blast! After we got tired of the big pool, we played in the splash pool for a long time. Wes decided that the buoy's were trains and had a lot of fun "driving" them back and forth on the rope.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

WE fed the fish at Bridgestreet
Photobucket

We went to the grand opening of the new Toys R Us/Babies R Us store and saw a bunch of characters.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Jon and Ella attended Chick-fil-a's "Daddy-Daughter Date Night" and had a BLAST. Jon really enjoyed talking to Ella and Ella loved getting dressed and and being with her Daddy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I taught my crazy Primary Class and L-O-V-E-D every second!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jon's car broke down (new fuel pump $730!!) so we had a nice picnic in the park since he was home.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We went to Mom and Dad's Ward Trunk or Treat. Dad and I made an AWESOME Angry Birds "Trunk" to go with our costumes and we WON the trunk decorating contest!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Wesley and I joined Ella and her class on their Very first school Field trip! They went to Tate Farms (A pumpkin patch) on Halloween and had so much fun! I am so glad that I came along with them. WE went on a tractor ride to the pumpkin patch and picked our pumpkins, played on the playground in the corn cribs, petted the animals and had lunch.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And lastly, after we got home from Tate Farms, we Carved Ella and Wesley's pumpkins into Jacko'lanterns since it was Halloween after all!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Whew! that was a lot of work. Perhaps I shouldn't procrastinate quite so much and then it wouldn't be so hard to post. I hope to post more frequently this month so I don't have to go through this again!

1 comment: