Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sum-sum-Summer time!

We have been enjoying the summer so far, we try to get out in the mornings and evenings when it isn't too hot and stay in the air conditioning during the hottest part of the day. We have enjoyed playing with friends, playing in the baby pool/sprinkler in the back yard, the fountain at bridgestreet, a picknick lunch and lots and lots of bike riding. We also have gone to the free summer movies, but I didn't take any pictures of that!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jon and I also had our anniversary date, today is our ACTUAL anniversary (8 years!) but we celebrated on Friday. We went to the waffle house for breakfast, then to bridgestreet for a movie (x-men first class) in the Prive seats! Then some window shopping and lunch at PF Changs. Then home be 3:30 so our baby sitter could get to the temple trip drop off point in time. It was a lovely day!
Photobucket

I made Ella mad one day and so she drew me this picture. I am on the right, under the storm clouds and lightning because I am bad and she is on the left under the sun because she is good. I guess this was supposed to make me feel bad for making her pick up the toys.
Photobucket

Also last week, Ella tested for her orange belt in Karate and passed! Last night was the graduation ceremony and I got to tie on her new belt. She looks very proud of her new rank! She also just loves her teachers Mr Daniel and Ms. Ashley.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. wow lots going on! happy anniversary, I am jealous of your warm weather times, and Ella's lil bangs are so adorable. I love her scary face in the top karate picture.

    ReplyDelete