Saturday, June 18, 2011

More Summer F-U-N!

In the last couple of weeks we have gone to the free summer movies with our neighbor, gone bowling with Nana and her friend Jutta, gone to a birthday party for friends, played in the fountains and much more that I didn't get pictures of! We are really enjoying our summer and cherishing the last few weeks with Ella home with us before she starts her new adventure of School.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I also got a new hairdo last Saturday, I got a perm! When I came home Ella was sitting on the couch, she told me "you look weird". Wesley's reaction was "Don't like your hair mommy, take it off!" and Jon's was, "It's Cute! You look like you walked out of the 80's!" Then later, "I like it. Your head looks really big" I think he should just stick to the first half of his thoughts about my hair! Today Jon looked at me and said " You look really cute, I think this is my favorite of all the haircuts you have had." Now that is the right kind of complement!
As for me, I like it well enough, It is cute, but I think it makes me look fatter than I did before.

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. i liked ellas hair during bowling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I think its very cute! I always longed for curly hair and kept a perm in it for many years, but my hair wouldn't even hold a perm for more that a few weeks. Love, GMay

    ReplyDelete