Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Inching towards the finish line.

Today I got some more mortar from Home Depot along with some paint samples. During Wes's nap, I hung the rest of the back splash. I grossly over estimated how much tile I would need so I also tiled behind the books on the book shelf and I still have 5+ sheets left over. Oh well, better to have too much than too little. I painted a couple of swatchs on the wall to see if I liked either paint color. I THINK I like the lighter color, but then I also like the darker. I have polled some friends on a message board and on Facebook and the opinions are kind of split. I don't know what do to with the paint. I may have to einy-meeny-miney-mo it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment