Thursday, December 17, 2009

Misc

My HostMom from Germany send me a "Kinder Egg" Advent calendar this year. Each day I get to eat a yummy chocolate egg and inside there is a little plastic egg with toys inside. Ella loves to toys, and i love the chocolate so it is perfect! One of the eggs had stickers inside. Ella likes stickers...
ella
ella

Ella insisted that I take a picture of her eating peanuts... so here is a picture of her eating peanuts
ella
Ella ran away with my camera again, and I found this interesting picture on the card. I really like it... very artistic.
ella

Wesley loves the mall playgroud, he enjoys running around free!
wes

My little Linus
wes
wes
He loves the piano, I hope he is as talented as Jon!

Wesley found my mom's little broom and dustpan on Sunday, he thought it was perfect for him. Here are some pictures and a video of my little man walking and sweeping up for Nana.
wes
wes


1 comment: