Monday, December 21, 2009

Cookies and stuff

Wesley has TONS more hair than Ella did at his age. She didn't have this much hair until she was at least 18 months. I don't know what to do with all the hair, i don't think piggy tails is quite appropriate, but I am not sure I want to get it cut either. So we just combed it into a big boy hair style and left it at that. Also, this picture shows you his 2 brand new teeth!
wesley

We went to a Christmas cookie exchange today. There were 13 people there and we each brought at least 2 dozen cookies. I ended up with quite a lovely box of cookies I shouldn't be eating! Here are the goodies.
cookies
cookies
Our Hostess also had some sugar cookies and icing and sprinkles for the kids so that they could decorate their own cookies. Ella loved this!
ella
ella
ella
Wesley was also there, but he didn't decorate a cookie
wes


Finally, the last picture is one I am both sad and happy about. We are just finishing our 3rd year of teaching primary. We are sad to see the kids go, but happy that we have been able to be a positive influence in their lives. We have taught some of these kids for 2 years in a row now and it will be bitter sweet to leave them. We got a picture done of our first primary class, and I still have it displayed. I have one of our second class, but some of our kids were absent, so it isn't perfect. This year I made sure we got a picture with everyone. Unfortunately, the quality isn't great, but at least we have one!
Valiant 9 class of 2009
church

3 comments:

  1. You guys were/are/always will be THE BEST PRIMARY TEACHERS EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved teaching this group as well!!! I can't believe how old they are. Before we know it they are going to be passing the sacrament and babysitting our little ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A HUGE "THANK YOU" for being such wonderful primary teachers! I almost feel lilke we won lottery because we had you for two of our girls.

    ReplyDelete