Friday, January 10, 2014

Helpful hands

Yesterday the Sister Missionaries had stopped by and asked me if there was any service I needed preformed tomorrow.  Normally, I would not impose upon them, but being in late pregnancy has forced me to accept more help than I normally would.  I asked them to help me move a bunch of boxes that I can't lift and after they finished that there was more time, so they were so amazing to stain the bathroom vanities for me.  I am still on a painting ban from my Dr, so I was stressing about how to get them stained in a timely manor, but the Sisters got them done in no time and they look great!  Now dad and Jon can install them with the rest of the bathroom stuff this week.   So a big THANK YOU to Sister Sheffer and Sister Christiansen.



 photo P1100785web_zps75b55c9d.jpg
 photo P1100786web_zps85854c79.jpg
 photo P1100787web_zpscfe6e553.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment