Friday, July 22, 2011

Running out of ideas.

I finished 8 more squares this afternoon/evening. Now I am running out of ideas. I have a few more things on my list, but most of them I either CAN"T do, or haven't figured out how to do yet. I now have 55 squares. I sorted them into books today and found out that I have only 2 squares from " The order of the phoenix" I would love some idea's for more squares from my Harry Potter friends, especially things that make you think of book 5. I cannot do faces/people (they look terrible!) i am not too good with 3d things like buildings and such and I am only so-so with animals. With those limitations, care to share and suggestions?

Here are today's squares.

#4 Privit drive.
Photobucket

Hagrid's umbrella
Photobucket

Platform 9 3/4
Photobucket

Harry's Glasses
Photobucket

The invisibility cloak
Photobucket

The black sock that freed Dobby
Photobucket

The fat lady in her pink dress
Photobucket

And a kitten plate from Professor Umbridge
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment