Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I know when I am baptised, my wrongs are washed away.

Saturday I had the wonderful honor of speaking at one of my Primary Kid's baptism. AJ is 11 years old and made the decision to be baptised a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. His Mother has been a member his whole life (I think) but his Dad recently decided to get baptized and AJ was so very proud of him. AJ was so excited to be baptized by his dad. AJ is one of my very favorite primary students, he is sweet, obedient, kind and funny. When he asked me to speak about the Holy Ghost at his baptism I was so very flattered and honored. I get really nervous speaking in front of Adults, so I just blocked them out and concentrated on AJ and his little sister Brooklyn who was also getting baptized. It was so amazing to see them get baptized by their Dad! I think my talk went well, and I had a lot of fun too. I am so proud of this faithful young man!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment